Safe Environment Training
In an effort to provide the safest environment for our children, the Diocese of Fresno has implemented a Safe Environment Program. As parents you entrust your children to our care, and we take every effort to ensure their safety.
ALL school volunteers are required to complete Safe Environment Training.
Starting in the 2023/2024 School Year, training must be renewed if completed prior to January 2023.
All individuals who are in contact with students on a regular basis (teachers, staff, parent volunteers, field trip drivers, field trip chaperones, coaches, etc.) must complete Safe Environment Training (on-line only).
To become Safe Environment certified, you must:
1) Complete the Safe Environment Training;
2) Complete a ONE TIME fingerprint clearance as a background check using the Live Scan Service Form;
3) Complete the Code of Conduct form with a wet signature; and
4) Complete the TB form (both sides) signed by a medical professional every two years
FOR FORMS... CLICK HERE
The Safe Environment training course is offered at the following website:
To begin the training, go to the above website or click the button below.
Click "Create New Account" to register; Choose "St. Ann Church, Ridgecrest" and select "Parish Volunteer" for registration
Click "Create My New Account" and then "Continue" to confirm your account & enter the training site
Upon completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the course; The Code of Conduct was acknowledged & agreed to on the same date as the Certificate
REQUIREMENTS for VOLUNTEER DRIVING
- Current Safe Environment Traininig, as outlined above
- Signed Volunteer Driver's Statement
- Copy of Driver's License
- Copy of Vehicle Registration
- Copy of Vehicle Insurance with at least $100,000 /$300,000 Liability