The purpose of the Saint Ann School Enrollment Committee is to promote the school so that student enrollment is increased or sustained. A chair appointed by the Principal leads the committee. The committee is formed by friends and family of the school. The chair of the committee works closely with the Parent-Teacher Group and the Advisory Council.
Efforts promoted by the Enrollment Committee include upkeep of the Saint Ann School website and Facebook pages, along with other advertising efforts, such as newspaper articles, brochures, flyers, inserts to the Church bulletins, and interaction with the local Navy installation & community.
The Enrollment Committee is committed to continue efforts to promote Saint Ann School. We have participated in many functions around Ridgecrest to increase public awareness of our wonderful school. While those efforts are important, when the Diocese School Superintendent, Ms. Mona Faulkner, met with the Advisory Council, she emphasized that:
• the most important effort we can do to increase enrollment is brag about our school.
• we as Christians are taught humility and, therefore, are not good at bragging, BUT bragging is the best advertising and it is FREE.
So please help increase enrollment by . . .
- Just simple statements to your family and friends like “We just love Saint Ann School”.
- Positive attitudes & prayers!
- Post on Facebook your positive experiences at Saint Ann School.